18+. T&Cs apply. Play responsibly.
Winning tastes sweeter against your friends!
Now’s your chance to set up private games!
Join friends from across the globe, or across your living room, and play at stakes chosen by you.
Now with fun gamification features, such as throw animations, our tables are perfect for hosting a friendly, yet competitive game!
- Set up and manage your own ‘clubs’
- Cash games only
- Available on mobile and desktop
- Rake same as regular games
- Up to 40% cashback
We just love bringing people to the party!
And it only takes a few clicks to set up your own private club.
Each club has its own lobby, allowing you to create cash games with multiple options.
Although you can join games on mobile, clubs must be set up on desktop.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on the ‘Club Games’ tab in the client
- ‘Create Club’
- Fill in the details
- Invite friends
It’s that simple!
You can set up a maximum of five clubs, but there’s no limit on how many you can join.
Play on the move…
We’re leading the way by making Club Games available on mobile, as well as desktop!
So it doesn’t matter where you are, jump into a game and show your friends who’s boss!
And there’s more…
You’ll earn up to 40% cashback for your play at the tables, with rake the same as regular games.
Also, you’ll definitely have more fun splatting your friends with our emojis and animations!
Terms and Conditions
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By creating or joining a Club or Club Game (as defined below) you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Club Games allows players to invite people they know to join a private poker club (“Club”) using the Club Games feature on partypoker131.com or its mobile application (“Website”).
- Once a Club is created by a player the Club Owner and/or Admin Players of the Club (as defined below) may create a poker game that only those players in the Club (“Members”) may play in (“Club Game”).
- In order to create or participate in a Club and/or Club Game a player must have an account on the Website.
- Each player may create a maximum of 5 Clubs. The player who creates a Club will manage the Club (“Club Owner”) and will be required to create a unique Club name and password for the Club. The Club Owner may appoint other Members to be administrators of the Club (“Admin Player”).
- Once created, a Club Owner and any Admin Player may invite people to the Club using the “Invite” tool. This will generate a Club ID number and password which the Club Owner and/or Admin Player can send to people they want to invite to the Club. The Club Owner and/or Admin Player is responsible for the content of any invite messages they may send.
- The Club Owner and any Admin Player is able to remove Members from a Club at any time. When a Member is removed from a Club, they shall be removed from any Club Games but if they are already playing a Club Game, they shall be able to finish any current hands they are playing.
- A Member can join an unlimited number of Clubs they are invited to. Each Member will need to enter the unique Club ID and password to join, and an Admin Player will need to accept their request to join.
- Once a Club is created, any Admin Player may create a Club Game which Members of the Club may participate in. An Admin Player shall be able to choose the parameters of the Club Game, including but not limited to, the type of game, the number of players and minimum and maximum buy-in amounts. We may apply some restrictions on what parameters can be set, for example, the maximum amount players may be allowed to stake in the Club Game and we reserve the right to change these parameters at any time.
- Admin Players may create a maximum of 5 Club Games for each Club.
- A Club Game shall function like any other poker game on our Website and we shall take the same rake and/or fees as any other such poker game in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions.
- Any play in a Club Game shall contribute towards promotions on our Website, except for our Leaderboard promotions for which all play in Club Games shall not contribute to.
- Members must:
- use the Club Games feature in good faith for personal entertainment and not for commercial financial gain;
- ensure it is legal in their territory and in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions to use the Club Game feature;
- only invite individuals who (i) are over the age of 18; and (ii) who they have an existing relationship with and who would reasonably be interested in receiving the invite to the Club;
- not invite individuals who are resident in a territory in which we do not accept players from;
- not spam or use other intrusive techniques to solicit individuals to join a Club, including but not limited to unsolicited advertising. A Member is solely responsible for the content of any messages sent by them;
- not post invites and/or links to the Website on any public forum;
- not allow or assist any third party to publish invites to Clubs on their websites, social media or other marketing materials;
- not make any misleading claims about us or misrepresent a connection to us or the Website;
- not use any invite to a Club alongside or in connection with any inappropriate content (including, without limitation, any defamatory or libellous content, pornographic, obscene, offensive or other explicit content) or anything that infringes a third party’s intellectual property;
- not obtain any remuneration or reward for creating, joining or advertising the Club Games feature;
- not offer any incentives or rewards, or make false or misleading statements to encourage individuals to join a Club or charge Members a fee to enter a Club or any Club Game;
- not create any Club or Club Game name that may be offensive, obscene, indecent, abusive, threatening, defamatory, libellous, pornographic or that infringes a third party’s intellectual property;
- not do anything to infringe our intellectual property rights or do anything that may harm or damage the brand, goodwill and reputation of us;
- not directly or indirectly engage in any act that is in bad faith, unlawful, fraudulent, involves collusion, chip-dumping, cheating, abuse of the Club Games feature, violates money laundering laws and regulations, is false or misleading advertising or is intended to manipulate us and/or the Club Games feature (“Prohibited Activity”); and/or
- immediately inform us of any suspected Prohibited Activity or other activity that appears suspicious or in breach of these terms and conditions or the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to close any Club, cancel any Club Game and suspend any Member’s online account at any time, including in the event any Member is suspected to be engaged in any Prohibited Activity or is in breach of these terms and conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions.
- By creating or participating in a Club or Club Game a player acknowledges and accepts that their full name and their stack sizes will be visible to all other Members of a Club and/or Club Game.
- We may monitor activities of Clubs and Club Games to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
- We are under no obligation to offer the Club Game feature to any player and reserve the right to close any Club and/or cancel any Club Game at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to modify, alter and discontinue the Club Games feature at any time in our sole discretion.
- All use of the partypoker website by a player is governed by the General Terms and Conditions, In the event of any dispute, these General Terms and Conditions will apply.
- If these terms and conditions are translated into a language other than English, then the English version shall prevail where there is any inconsistency.